Saturday, July 27, 2013

Why my "& Co." is amazing

So by now you've probably all figured out that my "& Co." is my best friend...my mom. She's been the biggest help in making The Wine Cellar the cutest off-campus house Bradley University has ever seen. Seriously, she is awesome.
Last weekend, my mom, sister, dad, grandpa, uncle and great uncle came down to visit me! The guys went golfing while us girls did one of our favorite activities...shopping. I found some really cute clothes and jewelry, as well as few more things to decorate my room with. My mom also brought a bunch of stuff to finish the last room in the house that needed some TLC. I think our house might finally be complete! For our living room, we had to work off the colors from the plaid chair, so our accent color was kind of a burnt orange and some navy blue as well. Of course we weren't going to take the easy route and just buy some pillows and wall art. Instead, & Co. found some cheap pillows at Goodwill and re-covered them with fabric in our accent colors and stenciled them, just like my stenciled rug! She also made the most adorable wall art for the awkward wood wall in the living room. Each picture is just painted and stenciled on recycled pieces of wood!




1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing Kira!!! Your sisters are so lucky to live in such a wonderfully decorated house!

    ReplyDelete