Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hi there, friends!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm so excited to get started with it, and start posting all the things I'm working on and fun things happening in my life. I started blogging about 6 months ago, when I left for a semester abroad in Granada, Spain. I loved blogging so much, I decided I wanted to continue doing it after the semester was over and Keeks & Co. was born!
In the past two weeks, I have returned home from Spain, unpacked, re-packed, moved to Peoria where I go to school, started my internship, come back home for my brother's high school graduation party, and now I've started THIS! It's been a whirlwind, but now it's time for me to fill my free time with great books, movies and fun craft projects to decorate my new house!
Stay tuned to see if all the Pinterest crafts I've been eyeing actually work out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment